Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

What a THRILL!!!

We had such a great time at the Hard Rock Cafe in Philadelphia.  Not just because of all the memorabilia there is to look at, or the good food, or the nice staff.  We went this time specifically to watch our son play guitar there!!  Woo Hoo... how awesome is THAT!?  He was the guest of his friend/classmate Rachel.  She's a singer, songwriter, guitarist who has been playing music for awhile now.  She even has a cd of original work.  She played some solo songs  (her own and a couple covers) in the first set and then Ron joined her for the second.  Of course, I took pictures, but I was trying to record a little video on my small camera and that didn't seem to work but I did manage to get a few seconds at the very end of their performance on my other camera.  I wasn't sure I had space left on the memory card but luckily I did. 

So for a few seconds of your viewing pleasure.... my son and his friend performing at the Hard Rock Cafe....

4 comments:

  1. That's so cool, you must be so proud! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...how EXCITING!!!!!!

    How faaaaaaaaaaaaabulous!

    Yes, I know you must have been THRILLED to see Ron up there - WOW!

    Love Rachels' voice!

    Can you believe I've never been into that Hard Rock Cafe before? I walk past it almost ever single day too.

    Great video clip, M!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, no stopping him now. I'm impressed. He's pretty cute Mary.Can't wait to see what he does.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a thrill, indeed! That must have been a great time and I can't think of a better place to play!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!