The pictures are so good they sent real shivers through me. I cannot imagine having to serve time in a place like that... or anywhere for that matter. I liked the open door and the foliage outside...
Holy Moly!! I don't know if it's because Halloween is approaching and I love the "heebie-jeebies", but WOW this post is fascinating! And eerie at the same time. I admire your courage for going in there and taking pics. It must have had such an overhanging atmosphere of ....shivers?
Awesome pics! "Dead man walking!" Heh...
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are so good they sent real shivers through me. I cannot imagine having to serve time in a place like that... or anywhere for that matter. I liked the open door and the foliage outside...
ReplyDeleteHow delightfuly creepy and interesting! Great pictures, Mary!
ReplyDeleteHoly Moly!! I don't know if it's because Halloween is approaching and I love the "heebie-jeebies", but WOW this post is fascinating!
ReplyDeleteAnd eerie at the same time. I admire your courage for going in there and taking pics. It must have had such an overhanging atmosphere of ....shivers?