1. Be in excellent health. Who doesn't want that, right!?
2. Earn more money from my small business. It's not so much about any specific dollar amount as it is about just getting it to where I have steady sales each week. I chose a difficult field, that I know, but I'm remaining open to different possibilities. Never say never, right!?
3. Lose weight. I don't have a definite goal but an approximate number to work towards might be about 40 lbs. If I can do it through just eating less/better and increasing activity then it seems there will be a better chance to keep it off. I'm not into any fad diets like eating only soup or grapefruit and bacon, etc. Apparently, carbs are not my friend but I think it's unrealistic to give them up unless I were planning to do that forever ... oh the horror!
4. Travel. This is going to require a good bit of money!! Come on #2!!! Winning the lottery would also be acceptable. Note to self: buy tickets!
5. Take a motorcycle training class, pass the test for the license, and ride with hubby. Hey, this could have been my 8th fear!!! I really want to do it, but I'm also very afraid! Have you seen the roads? People are crazy out there!
6. Get my house super clean for the holidays! Without the team from 'Hoarders' supervising, I'm not sure this is actually possible. Alright, it's not THAT bad, but a couple rooms definitely need some extra special attention!!
7. To feel more centered and have better peace of mind. Can I get an Amen and a Hallelujah on that! I think there are alot of us who feel we lack something in the area of spirituality. I always admired my parents for not forcing a certain dogma on me but I suppose it's been a little difficult too because I've found myself drawn to a couple different religions yet not enough to choose one and commit to practicing it.
I know I am a day or two behind now on this challenge. I'm trying to catch up!
Hope you are all having a nice weekend.

I am trying to lose about 50 pounds. I have started swimming and that is helping a lot.
ReplyDeleteClean house? Not in my lifetime. ;-)
"4. Travel."
ReplyDeleteMeeeeeeee too! If I was ever very wealthy, that's what I do for a whole year...travel. I LOVE visiting different places and learning how people live in other parts of the world. Italy would be my first stop!
"2. Earn more money from my small business."
And you WILL, my friend. I just know it!
Thanks for sharing, neighbor! Hope had a grrrrreat weekend!
X
#3. Right there with ya. My problem is, I love too damned much.
ReplyDeleteI tried riding a motorcycle when I was much younger. Decided the rest of the world would be much safer if I stuck with four wheels.
Hoorah for your parents. Forcing a religion on someone only seems to have a negative effect.
Yeah, I used to ride motorcycles, but the drivers on the road are crazy! I actually started to fear for my life. It's been years since I've last ridden.
ReplyDeleteYou can't be too careful out there...