Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday

I found a meme at Skywatch Friday.   Go there if you want to see some cool sky photography or participate yourself.  I didn't link there because I don't have time today to visit everyone's blogs and leave comments but it looks like there are alot of nice photos.  
I took this one here in NJ, sometime this or last year.   



My granddaughter Sierra celebrated her 2nd birthday yesterday!   She is a such a joy for all of us!!  And look how pretty she is too.   My daughter invited me to go with them to the Adventure Aquarium recently for a day of fun! 


How's your sense of humor? 
My sister got me a couple gifts while away on vacation and this was one of them. 
I found it quite funny.  :)   


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Stunning photo, M!

    I just HAD to click to enlarge to see it BIG. OMG...that sky is GORGEOUS!

    Sierra is so beautiful! How fast she's growing!

    I just about PEED my pants when I saw that toilet paper with Sara's face on it!!!!!!

    Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha! HILARIOUS!

    Thanks for the laugh, my friend!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your granddaughter certainly is pretty. Hope you all had fun on her birthday. Palin Paper, how about that for a great idea...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turtles! The wife and I swam with turtles in the ocean while in Maui a couple of years ago. Love me my turtles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!