
After a comment from Gledwood I realized that I made mention of Al's cell but didn't actually post that picture. So here it is. The first is the cell door. You had to look in the small opening to see inside. It was really neat looking! I can sort of wander back in my mind to what it might have been like then. And imagine how jealous the other prisoners must have been to hear music coming from his cell or get a glimpse of what relative luxury he had there compared ot the other cells. What an interesting place and time.
I have alot of other pictures to post of Eastern State Penitentiary but you know how time-consuming it is to transfer the photos, resize, upload them, etc. I'll get to it eventually.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!