Pages

Friday, November 23, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

I love my birthday!
To start, I might go shopping.... alarm is set for 3:45 a.m. Whether I will actually get up and be ready to go when the stores open at 5 a.m. is questionable, it's 12:35 now and I'm blogging. But I usually enjoy doing some Christmas shopping on my birthday. Can I help it if this year my day is falling on Black Friday??
At some point during the day.... BARNES and NOBLE.... Venti Soy Cocoa!
After hubby gets home from work.... dinner out. Got freebie birthday coupon for a nice restaurant we went to for Mother's Day.
Presents. I am like a little kid. I love giving them. I love getting them.
I've gotten a few already. My daughter gave me a Buddha holding an electric globe above his head. You touch the globe and it looks like lightening moving around. Strange item... but totally appreciated. She also gave me yummy bath items. I do love taking a tubbie!
Gift cards to ACMoore.... yay, more beads!.... and Borders.... yay, more cocoa and books.
Hubby was going to get me a craft tent, but when I suggested him buying it next year for the tax write off, he said okay, but now for Valentines Day instead. Romantic, huh?? Quite frankly, we've been married just about 24 years and he's given me awesome gifts... everything from an iguana to my name in a heart tattoo on his chest. If this V-Day brings me a craft tent, I'm totally cool with that. So now, the birthday/anniversary gift is a new digital camera. I think I've narrowed the search down to a Canon Powershot G9 but that could change any minute. I started looking at Kodak easy share, then up to the Nikon SLR Rebel, and now back to mid-range.
OMG, look at the time.... 10 to 1. I think I'm now looking at late morning shopping.......

5 comments:

  1. Mary,
    Happy Birthday Lady! If we were together for your Birthday I would take you to lunch, someplace fun, with really great food and cute waiters. Then maybe we would go catch a local band in some smoky little hole in the wall bar, or maybe just pick up a dvd and hang out and chat like school girls all night! But mostly, I would just want to see you enjoying YOUR day! Since I am not there, know that I am sending oodles of love and Happy wishes your way! Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dawn for the happy wishes!
    fun, food, cute waiters... sounds like a blast of a day!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I'm late. I just wanted to tell you Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never too late to leave a nice comment for someone. Thanks! I did have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!