Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Christmas Trees

The last couple of years I 've done the tree in purple and gold to match the living room. Yeah... okay... a bit dramatic, but purple is my fav color! The ceiling is royal purple and the walls are done in a drag effect of lavender. Some people really like it and others really don't. We love it!
This year I went with red, gold and those darling white feathers again. I wanted the tree to be really colorful for little Alex. Can't really see them in this picture, but all over the tree are stuffed snowmen, some with red hats, some with green scarves.



2 comments:

  1. That is an attractive tree.


    One year when I was about three ours was done in red velvet birds and ribbon. I inherited the decorations but never had a chance to put them up again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks... honey does the lights, I put up the rest.

    My parents used to have a silver tree with a color wheel behind it that I still remember so well.

    I have found them on Ebay and someday will bid on one when I have a few hundred bucks to spare.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!