Pages

Monday, June 23, 2008

I, I, I, I, I, I,

Found this meme for the taking over at Hammer's page. Do one for yourself if you like.

I am: listening to my iPod. 'Eminence Front' is playing right now.

I think: about too many things at once.

I know: that eventually everything will be okay.

I want: to travel the world, even if only in my mind.

I have: a happy marriage.

I wish: we had more financial freedom.

I hate: that so many people are suffering.

I miss: my parents and the relationship I used to have with my sister.

I fear: that I'll never be any healthier.

I feel: warm and fuzzy after a glass of good wine.

I hear: that George Carlin died recently.

I smell: like a hippy's pad... Patchouli and Tunisian Opium oil.

I crave: a night at the Korean restaurant having table bbq and lots of pan chan dishes.

I search: for my own truths.

I wonder: when some people will get it.

I regret: not investing.

I love: my family and friends.

I ache: at some point most every day.

I am not: easy to understand.

I believe: we're all in this together.

I dance: in the dark after everyone here is in bed.

I sing: terribly.

I cry: very easily.

I don't always: manage my time well.

I fight: a losing battle to find a good answer for this one.

I write: mostly on the computer.

I win: at some trivia games and used to kick ass at Tetris!

I lose: my train of thought alot.

I never: get enough exercise.

I always: hope for the best.

I confuse: who I am for who I want to be.

I listen: but ultimately make my own decision.

I can usually be found: at Barnes and Noble.

I am scared: of terminal illnesses and the process of death.

I need: to save money for a new astrology program.

I am happy: and have a great sense of humor.

I imagine: in 100 years none of this will matter.

10 comments:

  1. It's great to read your answers.
    I lose my train of thought too. I'm thinking about trying some brain herbs to get back on track.

    Dancing in the dark...wasn't that bruce springsteen song? ;)

    I do sandalwood and frankincense, it's difficult to find good patchouli around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not so sure confusing who you are with who yuo want to be is a bad thing... just keep striving towards your goal.

    Hugs

    Great answers dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this was an awesome meme. I might steal it as well. Very cool

    I loved reading your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a WONDERFUL meme, M!

    And what's funny...is that I can see myself answering some of these exactly like YOU!

    I write: mostly on the computer.

    Man...it's hard for me to sit down with a pen and paper anymore. This afternoon in Borders, I was putting together my next post and as hard as I tried to actually compose it...I'm thinking, "Damn..I can't wait to get home and use the keyboard!!!

    Hey...when you get your new astrology program...let me know, I would love to see what's going on in my stars!

    And one of these days, if we should actually meet, I would love to treat you to a Reflexology/Reiki session...I think you'd enjoy it.

    Have a great evening, M!

    P.S. and I LOVE patchouli!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your responses. I definitely want to try this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oOooO does it make me a bad person that I hate HATE the smell of patchouli???

    but I love LOVE your answers and learning more about yourself.

    I miss the Korean restaurant we used to go to when I lived in Sierra Vista. They would give you soooooooo much food and it was soooooooooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun meme. And I loved all your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This meme rocks!!! I could actually live at Barnes and Noble. Dancing in the dark is the best, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonder why I didn't comment on this - I read it, I know. Every time I read a meme you answer, I always think, "we sound so much alike!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hammer, Sandalwood and Frankincense work well too!
    Anndi, thanks much! :) Hug right back.
    Rhea, go right ahead and let me know and I'll come by and read yours.
    Ron, I would love to dig around in your chart. I think I can feel the reiki whenever you stop by!! Good energy from you always!
    Jane, I like memes like this. Go ahead and try it!
    Burfica, oh of course not!!! LOL Patchouli is very heavy and there are times that even I cannot take it's intensity.
    Jules, thank you. I like memes in general but some easier than others.
    Bichonpawz, yes, I think they have a cot ready in the break room for when I've drank toooo much cocoa and need to sleep it off. LOL
    Fiwa, yes, I have noticed that too!! We should have a Sixteen Candles movie party some night! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!