Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Be back soon......

Seeing the picture of the card I made for Alex reminded me that my stock of cards is very low. His birthday was in May and I know I haven't concentrated enough on getting my supply up for the Fall. Right now, there are only three shows I have apps for but I know there will be others so I MUST get back to work.
Also, I have jewelry to photograph, price, and list on Etsy. I haven't formally introduced the page yet but I want to have a nice selection when I do, and especially with the holidays coming. Do you know it's only 153 days until Christmas???

9 comments:

  1. BOY, M...these two items you posted here are great!

    The card is so damn cute. And the necklace is beautiful. The photo you took of it, makes it so appealing!

    REALLY nice job, M. It looks like a pro!

    Hey, listen...I totally understand you taking time to focus on your work. Sometimes it's something we all have to do.

    That's great!

    You take care...and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bracelet is beautiful!

    Hope your have a good break and come back recharged and raring to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the card and the necklace. Beautiful! You're so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ron, I'm still around, just trying to get a few things organized. My daughter said yesterday I should make Halloween cards... and she's right, I should be working on holiday items in the summer. Can't seem to get caught up though.
    Jeff, thank you! I'll have more to post next week.
    Rhea, thanks much! Really appreciate the nice comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to get my stuff organized too... I'll pop in and check on you.

    You have such a wonderful eye for detail dear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good lord... I do not want to think about Christmas right now. Can't take the stress!

    I'll pop over in a day or two and look at your Etsy page - I can't wait to see the updates.

    lovins!
    fiwa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are doing well and getting all you want and need to accomplish, accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm honored you put me on your blogroll :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anndi, I guess after craft season I can pack alot of things away and have the house straightened up for the holidays.... one can hope.
    Fiwa, I know!!! Thanks for checking out my jewelry!
    Mo, I'm trying! Hey, any friend of Fiwa must really ROCK! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!