I've tried a few times, unsuccessfully, to get an Aerosmith video to post or you'de be listening to 'Seasons of Wither' right now instead of looking at sneakers and what we had for dinner. But I've tried to make the pics as interesting as possible......
Aren't little shoes sooooo cute??!! Alex is walking all over the place now so Mommy put him in his new sneakers.

He wasn't thrilled with them. Hey, I don't much like shoes either. But they'll come in handy on the b-ball court when Daddy is teaching him to shoot hoops.
Miss D gettin' a little snuggle time with Ollie the Vizsla.
Tonight me and hub went to Tria Cafe, in Philadelphia, for dinner. It's a small place right by Rittenhouse Square. The food was really tasty. Such a neat assortment to choose from. I had a luscious glass of Argentine white wine called Torrontes 'La Linda', and it gave me a nice buzz! Hubby had an English pale ale.
We ordered appetizers ranging from marinated olives and spiced almonds to baby asparagus with fresh sliced cheese and nuts. 
For the meal portion, hubby ordered a mushroom panini sandwich and I got a yummy salad with figs, gorgonzola cheese and pine nuts. The flavors were so wonderful.

The only down side to the evening was that we went a little too late and the work crowd were all stopping for food/drinks. So it was very noisy there and alot of people were standing by the bar which made it hard for the wait staff to get by. It was pretty warm inside too. And the portions were small for my hubby. So we decided that overall it's a great place, but we'd go when the weather is a little cooler and earlier in the day maybe for a late lunch instead of dinner. The flavors of everything were really awesome and the staff were all friendly.
Future posts:
I've got a major dilemma and would love to hear some opinions so I'll get working on the info. asap!
I'm going to host a 'giveaway' soon. Stop back to see what goodies I'll be sending out to a lucky blogger!



WOW, M...the photo's of this food are making salivate!
ReplyDeleteAsparagus is probably my favorite veggie. Oooh, and that sounded ymmuy with cheese and nuts on it!
Damn...the whole meal looked and sounded yummy!
Ya know...I just tried an Argentine wine and it was really good. It was a red (cause I can't drink white), and it had the most wonderful taste, but wasn't too dry either. PERFECTO!
Anyway, this place sounded nice. Like I've shared with you before, I've seen it, but have never dined there. You're right, it sounds more like a lunch spot, or even a great happy hour place.
As usual M....I really enjoyed your photo's!
Have a great Thursday!
God...I can't wait until the summer is over. I'm OVER this heat and humidity!!!
I WANT SNOW!!!
Awww... little man in his shoes. You know, they must feel so heavy and confining on their feet, when they've been used to going au natural. There are some of the CUTEST baby shoes in Target right now.
ReplyDeleteThose appetizers look so good - I can see why it would draw a work crowd. Yummy drinks and little things to pick at.
I'm all ears about your dilemma - but I hope it's nothing too serious.
I got caught up in dinner last night and forgot to order the earrings, I need to do that soon.
Happy Friday Eve -
fiwa
Have you got into that food pornography thang... stop it!
ReplyDeleteYes: v cute shoes. + the dog looks exceedingly wise ...(!)
;->...
AAAAAAWWWWW, your little boy is adorable. I love those little shoes.
ReplyDeleteAnd that food looks delicious. I love the picture with the wine glass- its a very classy picture...with just a touch of color-very nice.
Wow! Love your pics. And the food pictures? Drat. You need to warn a girl. Here I am without me bib and drooling all over. So much for trying to lose weight. I'm off to look for something to eat now.
ReplyDeleteRon, the flavors there were really wonderful. I would soooo try one of their red wines too.
ReplyDeleteEh, I can do without snow for right now.... but definitely can't wait for a little bit of COLD!
Fiwa, he didn't know what was going on. You're right, must have felt so heavy. OH no, the dilemma isn't serious at all. Just regarding what to do for our anniversary. I'm working on that post. Can't wait for some feedback. :)
Gledwood, na, we weren't doing a 9 1/2 weeks or anything. LOL Ollie is a very wise dog. Very needy too though.
Heather, thank you so much. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with that one being things were outside of the shot, so the olive bowl highlight seems to work. Alex is my 1 year old grandson. :)
Jules, so funny!!! I hear ya though on the 'so much for trying to lose weight', I say that alllll the darn time anymore. Thanks for visitin'!
Alex is precious. I love his rockin' haircut.
ReplyDeleteWhen you stopped by and mentioned "fiddlefart" in reference to your photos I expected to see the usual family type photos. Girl you have mad skillz LOL Is there anything more pathetic than a middle-aged white woman talking hip-hop!?
Your photos are wonderful! I went back through several posts. You have a great eye.
I'm so happy that Ron brought us together. I'm going to really like visiting here :)
I love his little shorts that are so long they are pants. hehehehe
ReplyDeleteThe food looks really yummie, but the pic of the dog is the tops!!!
Can't wait to read more, I've been gone, and just trying to catch up better.
So I had a witty comment and bout the handsome guy but now I have to go eat.
ReplyDeleteSigh
Hey that'll be enough from you and Ron talking about wanting some cold wheather! I'm not ready for our eight months of winter yet.
ReplyDeleteLove the pics of Alex. He looks like 100% boy.
The food sounds great, but isn't it funny how as the price goes up, the portions get smaller? Makes you feel like going to McD's ahead of time for bulk, and then to the nice restaurant later for the flavor.
oooo. your grandbaby shoes are soo stinkin' cute!! I had little Keds that were baseball sneakers for Trevor when he was little. BUT these are much cooler!! ;)
ReplyDeleteMy kids still don't like to wear shoes... they are going to be 5 and 3, and IF I do get them to wear shoes outside they take them off when they are out there, and that is where they stay... till mom goes out and finds them all. The other day I made them help me, by pulling around the wagon while I loaded it up with shoes... the girls each had a pair of rubber boots, flip-flops, and sneakers, and Trevor had sneakers, flip-flops and crocs!! :S crazy kids!!
Dinner looks delicous. You have my mouth watering!! YUM!! I love how you dressed up your pics!! very nice!!
well since I just got home from camping, I'm going to see what else I have missed over here!!
xoxoxoxo
yummy food, adorable Ollie and cute baby shoes!
ReplyDeleteI get excited in craft stores too, and I'm not even very crafty.
Dianne, you are so sweet to say that. Hey, I think we've earned the right to talk any way we want!!!
ReplyDeleteBurfica, aren't little clothes soooo funny that way. They fit in the waist but were reeeeaaallllyyy long. LOL
Ollie is a good dog.
Alekx, LOL that's okay, you go find something real yummy to fix for us!
Jeff, yikes, is it that cold ther that long? Funny thing, on the way home we stopped at BK to get our son some food and hub ordered a burger for himself. LOL
Jennifer, I am never in shoes if I can help it. And I think kids need to feel the earth beneath their feet as often as possible too!! It's fun to take an average pic and try turning into something more appealing.
Rhea, it's like you look at all the stuff and start thinking, OH I can do that, OH I want to make this, but really.... we don't half the projects. I stick to buying now just what I need for the biz.
Ak! I had to scroll through this. Now I'm hungry!
ReplyDeleteHi Jules,
ReplyDeleteI know, sometimes when I'm scanning down my page for something and come across a food photo I want to eat it all over again!