Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Fun in the pool!

We were visiting friends the other day and Alex got to get in his crab float. He's very curious about everything now!

Couldn't decide which black and white to post. Hub likes this first one.




I was more partial to the darker version with a border and writing.



But the colorful one really puts you in the mood for some swimming!


Happy summer!!!

9 comments:

  1. I want a crab! What a cutie, he must be so much fun in the pool.

    Glad your hiatus is over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally in love with that second photo, it's great!

    All three are, of course, very nice though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. o for a dip in a pool like that. it's sweaty and boiling today!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the second photo more than the first.

    And, I like the third photo best of all!!

    What a cutie. I love seeing little ones in the water. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool pics.

    I would totally hang out in a floating crab. Do they have cup holders?

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, M….I LOVE these photos of Alex!

    I really like what you did with the framed ones.

    The LAST one is my FAV!

    Love the caption!

    What an adorable boy he is!

    Thanks for sharing, M!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't pick... he's too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello to all and thank you for visiting! My grandson seems to like playing with his pool toys. His Mommy and Daddy took him to the beach recently and he was trying to eat the sand! LOL
    Have a nice day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!