
My son turns 15 today! Where do the days go? He was just a little guy, playing with dinosaurs, drawing, watching the Rugrats, building awesome things with Legos.
Now, he's going into 10th grade, is loving rock and roll, and has a couple bad ass guitars. Am I ready for the testosterone, the attitude, the girls???? Not really! He'll always be my sweet little boy but I know he has a heart full of love and will be just as terrific a young man. Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday to the kiddo.
ReplyDeleteMine turns 12 in a couple months..where does the time go?
I still watch the Rugrats with my kids!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the visit and the great comment. My advice to you (re: the technical aspect of your comment) would be to set the camera to automatic mode, let it do the thinking and just enjoy using it in that mode.
There will come a time when you'll be confident enough to use any settings you wish to.
Good luck and let me know if you have any questions about photography.
I'll be back home in a few days' time and will be better placed to answer any queries.
Enjoy using that camera!
Happy Birthday rocker dude!
ReplyDeleteYou forgot borrowing the car in your list. In case you didn't have enough to think of.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR RON!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOO YOU!
Wishing you a wonderful 15th year, buddy!
Hey, and by the way...I like your NAME!
Beautiful image, M!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't even want to think about 7th grade (in one month) let alone him getting older. hehehehe
Happy Birthday to you Ron. I remember you told us about his guitars. Not bad for a teen I gotta say. Love the photo.My baby will be 18 in Oct. I am not happy about this. She's too young to be 18.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Ron! Awesome picture and sweet words.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Ron! Love the picture.
ReplyDeleteHammer, it just means we are all getting older.
ReplyDeleteDavid, RR rocks! Thanks so much. Questions??? OMG, lots of them!
Jeff, hubby just said that when he starts driving we'll give him our car and get a newer one. ?? What? Driving? NOOOOO
Ron, you sing so well! Thank you! We didn't get a cake for him, he thought he just wanted water ice after we went to get ribs (his choice) for birthday din, but we were sooooo full after we didn't do dessert.
Burfica, wow, 7th grade was big for him too, as here that starts Junior High.
Debi, 18!!!! Amazing how the years just fly by. My daughter is 24 now and I still can't believe it.
Rhea, thank you. He's not fond of his picture being taken but if it's approved I run with it!!!
Nitebyrd, thanks! He has a few guitars now and takes lessons so it's a good look for him. He even plays Guitar Hero although that is getting too easy for him.
Happy B-day to him!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful picture!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your little guy!!!
Handsome, thank you! 15 seems to be such a transitional age in many ways.
ReplyDeleteBekster, I'm still working out the settings on my cameras but for those that don't come out perfectly, I just say they are 'artistic' LOL
Happy belated birthday!!
ReplyDeleteI look at my eldest and relish in the fact that every year that passes is a year I've uccessfully kept her alive!!
All the best.. they don't call it growing pains for nothing!!
Trublmaka, thanks! He got his choice for dinner and wanted to go out for ribs, fries, and cornbread.
ReplyDeleteThat's a lovely intimate picture... I hope his was a happy day.
ReplyDeleteAnndi, I think he enjoyed himself! Boys are much less maintenance I think. So a day with a friend, some swimming and a good dinner was satisfying enough.
ReplyDelete