Ron, thanks so much! Sometimes if it's off center or just looks like it needs something I might add stuff. Burfica, I know what you mean!!! Rhea, thanks, he sure is a sweet baby. Of course all babies are sweet, but you know, my grandson is the sweetest cutest!! LOL
Hey M!
ReplyDeleteI know I always say this to you, but your photographs are so beautiful!
I love what you did with the first one, by adding the wonderful caption.
Alex is so damn cute!
Thanks for sharing these, M!
I mean is it possible, but that baby just gets cuter each time I see him.
ReplyDeleteAdorable as usual pictures of the grandson! Love em!
ReplyDeleteRon, thanks so much! Sometimes if it's off center or just looks like it needs something I might add stuff.
ReplyDeleteBurfica, I know what you mean!!!
Rhea, thanks, he sure is a sweet baby. Of course all babies are sweet, but you know, my grandson is the sweetest cutest!! LOL