Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Okay, so maybe I'm a Liberal~tarian?

..... because there are some Libertarians that really like this idiot and I certainly wouldn't want to be confused with any of them. Definitely not looking for any political debates, just presenting what 'the other side' sees for one of my favorite bloggers. ;) Seriously, *you* are pretty cool and most days I love the honesty and style presented at your place. Never afraid to say what you think, and I absolutely support that. I'm usually really bored *yawn* with all the attacks from both sides regarding this election and I kind of dislike being part of the problem by just spreading the usual crap but I guess having all these pictures saved must have been for this reason. They are dirty and smelly and clogging up my files so it's finally time to let my 'puter purge itself. I'm releasing the evil. I hope no one's eyes are permanently damaged upon viewing. Vomit bags can be requested at the 24 hour blogger shop.
And I will remove the post in a day or two because I didn't know how to condense all of these into a video. Unless *you* would give me a lesson. Email directions if so inclined.


































8 comments:

  1. Freaking hilarious!

    I like meet the fuckers and the chaching one!

    The cool thing is we can laugh at ourselves.

    I'm saving some of these for a future video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL PURGE!

    Meet the Fuckers is my absolute favorite one!!

    Damn...these are FUNNY!

    BRAVO!!!!

    God...I can't wait til November!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHMYGOD! Those are hilarious - I can't decide which one I like best.
    I'll have to make Clarke come back and look at these tonight!

    I can't wait till we can purge him right out of office. bleh.

    lovins -
    fiwa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious purge!! Some of those are just priceless. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous! What a roar. Liber-tarian. I like it. Is that like "government sucks but I'll still never be a republican?" I'm there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ca-ching! LOL

    Thanks for the good old laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary, next time please - tell us how you really feel. We're all friends, we'll understand.




    *ROTFLMAO* :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Hammer, Ron, Fiwa, Rhea, Jeff, Bonnie, Anndi, Nitebyrd, Debi,
    it's pretty apparent how disgusted I am. The pictures are certainly funny but at the same time very sad because I feel like our country is suffering alot more than it has to be.
    Oh let me not go off AGAIN.....
    Thanks for visiting and sharing a laugh with me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!