I've seen this on a few blogs and it looked like fun. Feel free to copy it and list your own answers.
Finish the first part of the sentence in red with your own unique response.
1. My uncle once caught me sneaking candy from Auntie's glass dish.
2. Never in my life have I pumped my own gas.
3. When I was five my kindergarten teacher made everyone in the class construction paper silhouettes and I still have mine.
4. High school was much better after I switched to business classes.
5. I will never forget to think of my parents.
6. Once I met Donny Osmond.
7. There’s this boy I know who I hope will learn how to say Mimi.
8. Once, at a bar my fake i.d. worked well enough to order Alabama Slammers and get invited to a party with the band.
9. By noon (today) I have showered, drove my son to school, talked to my neighbor, cleaned up some doggie messes, let them out for potty and run and gave them treats, had a chiropractic adjustment complete with nerve and ultrasound treatment, chatted with his assistant, went to Barnes and Noble, read a few chapters of 'The Three Trillion Dollar War', had lunch, folded towels, washed hubby's work clothes, saw my sweet grandson, made notes for biz work needing to be done, read blogs.
10. Last night I watched the end of Friday the 13th in bed.
11. If only I had stayed on that last diet.
12. Next time I go to church someone will have died or be will getting married.
11. If only I had stayed on that last diet.
12. Next time I go to church someone will have died or be will getting married.
13. What worries me most is that we're all part of a big conspiracy and have no power to change anything.
14. When I turn my head left I see three bookcases full of books.
15. When I turn my head right I can look out the window.
16. You know I’m lying when I say, I'm voting for McCain.
17. What I miss most about the Eighties is the music.
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare it would be Beatrice, from Much Ado About Nothing.
19. By this time next year I hope to spending my lottery winnings on friends and family.
20. A better name for me would be Princess Procrastinator.
21. I have a hard time understanding why marijuana isn't legal even though I don't personally use it.
22. If I ever go back to school I'll be studying photography.
23. You know I like you if I read your blog often, we email, or I've cooked for you.
24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be the president of my fan club. So who wants to be the president of my fan club?
25. Take my advice and follow your bliss.
Hiya M!
ReplyDeleteOMG...you've NEVER pumped your own gas???
Lucky you, because if you ever get so much as a DROP of gasoline on your clothing....you'll NEVER get rid of the smell...it's horrible!
Hey, and watching Friday the 13th in bed is the ONLY way to watch that movie! I LOVE being scared!
I think marijuana is not legal, only because they can't figure a way to TAX it!!
(not that I've ever touched the stuff)
And don't ya LOVE the 80's music??? And not only the music, but the 80's were a REALLY, REALLY special time in my life. It was a decade of much discovery for me!
Great post, M!
Thank you for finishing the sentences!!
Happy Monday!
P.S. And do I even have to tell you how much I'm loving this weather!!
cause I am!!!
That was fun to read. I can't believe you've never pumped your own gas. No-one has ever pumped gas for me! And, you met Donny Osmond? That makes you famous!
ReplyDelete"Princess Procrastinator"
ReplyDeleteI swear we are twins, separated at birth. Thanks for helping me give names to all my alter-egos. Snarky Bitch, Princess Procrastinator.... what's the name for the one who whines and feels sorry for herself? She's been staying over at my house for awhile now.
I love your answers girl, they cracked me up, as always.
love,
fiwa
Don't tell too many people that you met Donnie Osmond, it'll run them off. Make something up like Elvis.
ReplyDeleteWow. Glad I'm not the only one surprised that you've never pumped your own gas! I want to study photog too. Then maybe they will give me PhotoShop for free! WOOT!
ReplyDeleteRon, I know that must seem so strange, but here in NJ we have always had gas station attendants. Well, since like 1949 anyway, when it became illegal to pump your own. I think Oregon is the only other state where it's illegal.
ReplyDeleteSo are there instructions on the pump? I'd look like an idiot either sitting there waiting for someone to come fill the tank, or if I tried, I'd be spraying everyone in the station with gasoline.
Akelamalu, yeah, it really is odd I know, but that's how it is in NJ. LOL
OH Donny was a sweetheart. We talked for a few minutes and I got my picture taken with him. Of course we were both wearing purple. ;)
Fiwa, I'm glad Wendy Whiner is staying with your for awhile as my family has had enough of her. LOL
Ace, Elvis? I guess it could have been possible, but I was only about 12 when he died. Donny really was nice. :)
I could have said O.J. Simpson as I met him too, but Donny sounded so much sweeter.
Phatmom, Isn't that just crazy that we don't do it here. Seems odd. And gas is lower here compared to Pennsylvania and New York, so maybe it would be even less if they didn't have to pay workers, altho I'm all for them keeping their jobs and me getting my gas pumped. ;)
I totally can't believe that you've never pumped your own gas! Thats wild! I can't say as I blame you tho, your hands always smell after!
ReplyDeleteWish you live closed, girl! Some of these answers make me think we'd really get along great!! Some of my relatives live in NJ so I can understand why you don't pump it! I lived there ... like a zillion years ago. Don't remember much of it. I was only four! LOL And the reason marijuana isn't legal....they haven't figured out the tax part! Holy Cow, you met OJ? When? What was he like? I watched the whole trial and felt really sorry for Nicole's family. I have to put this questionnaire on my blog too! And you sure do get alot done by noon!
ReplyDeleteyou never pumped your own gas?... what in your entire life?
ReplyDeletedon't you have self-service petrol stations out there..??!?!???
as for Mary-Juana I'm with you there even though I can't STAND to use it either. It makes me mentally hallucinatory-Alzheimer's sick though bc it aparently doesn't do this to most people I don't care whether they happen to smoke it or not. Or eat it or shove it who knows where
ReplyDelete:-.
Princess Procrastinator, you've never pumped your own gas? You must live in one of those states that does it for you...or are you just SPOILED?!!
ReplyDeleteyou jersey girl you... NEVER pumping your own gas!! lol that is great.
ReplyDeletei loved this. and you had such awesome answers!! I will have to try this one... only I will have to copy it and delete your answers then wait some so I come up with my own totally original answers. :)
xoxoxo
Thisguy, I know, it's strange isn't it?? But that's NJ for ya!
ReplyDeleteBermuda, Uh, don't really remember anything great about him, it was a quick hello, autograph type thing. But you know what's totally crazy... had I been on that jury, with the way the whole thing was bungled I probably would have voted to acquit too. :( How bad is that?? LOL Well, he's going to jail now finally, right??
Gledwood, in 2 states it's pumped by attendants. So having lived in NJ all my life I've just never had to. And our gas isn't more expensive because of that. I think it's currently about 3.05 a gallon here.
Rhea, LOL Well, I am a little spoiled, but regarding the gas, yeah, just because we're in NJ and there are attendants. I soooo have to like to PA and learn how to do it now. I feel like I'm lacking in mad skilz now!! LOL
Jennifer, yes you should try it for sure. Of course I'm so behind in my blog reading that it might take me awhile to catch up. I have other ones I want to do too!!