She's not the friendliest cat we've ever had. But she loves my son and hangs out in his room ALL.THE.TIME. Even sits on his lap while he's gaming.

I'm hoping to stop by and visit with some of you soon, but for now I've got to get a little cleaning done. I've been dealing with a bit of a cold lately and while I still have a tiny bit of energy I'm going to get to it and then maybe tuck myself into bed later with a big cuppa something hot and a good old movie. I've been watching Agatha Christie ones lately but I think it's time to get Dangerous Liasons and Chocolat going again.
HEY, some of my visitors are LOST fans!! What do you think about the last couple episodes???? OMG, the flashing light, time traveling, island moving nosebleeds have GOT TO STOP already. Are you keeping up??? YAY YAY YAY we're so happy Jin is alive. We sorta had the feeling he was though. But how wild was it when he met Danielle Rousseau? And I didn't notice it myself but read on a blog that the words on Ben's van (Canton Rainier) = REINCARNATION. Awesome. And someone mentioned in the blog that on Charlotte's fake Myspace it's listed that Stargate is her favorite movie. You know the one about an ancient device being found and an Egyptologist deciphers how to use it and then he and the team get transported thru space and time to the old Kingdom of Ra, or some wretched version of him. Hmmm.... do I have that movie???? Gotta check the cabinet!
I actually miss alot of LOST's little clues now. I used to try and figure out everything, the title to books on the shelves, the music playing, etc. NOW, I'm sooooo confused that I have to just let it all play out and when the final season wraps up next year I'll go back and watch all the seasons for the full effect. It's a terrific show!!
I got lost on lost this season. Added a few new shows I like, so just stopped watching that one.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry I wasn't by sooner, for some reason my blogroll is not updating everyone, so I'm having to keep checking on them.
Hi M!
ReplyDeleteWell...as you know I LOVE kitties, so Greta is a DOLL FACE!!!
Hey, it's that "cat attitude" that makes me love them even more!!
MEOW!
Don't watch LOST, in fact, I don't watch TV at all, but this show sounds very interesting!!!
Hope you feel better soon!
And I'm just like YOU when I'm sick...there's nothing like watching a movie and sipping a hot cuppa tea!
Sending you some Reiki....
{{{{{{{{{{{M}}}}}}}}}}}}}
X
looks like what harvey doest to ehen I'm watching TV.
ReplyDeleteGerta looks like she would really prefer that you go ahead and back on out of the room. ;)
ReplyDeleteI loved Lost when it first came on, but season 3 left me kinda cold and I stopped watching. Once it's all over I might pick it back up on Netflix so I can watch it all at once. Like you said, it's just so hard to keep up.
Love & hugs!
That kitty just has the look of "Yes, you may enjoy my beauty. But do not touch the King."
ReplyDeleteThe kitty looks very aloof! :)
ReplyDeleteI've never seen an episode of LOST. Seems that everybody that's watched it says it quite addicting though.
ReplyDeleteGreta is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI've just watched the re-cap and first 2 episodes of "Lost." I tape 'em. I have missed just about every clue but still love the show. I'm terribly confused right now with the light and moving through time. I still hope it will all make sense eventually!
I wish I could chat it up about Lost but I've never really watched an episode.
ReplyDelete