Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Three Films


These are not my top three favorite movies, but since it's almost Halloween I thought they'd be appropriate. 
*click on the links to watch the scenes*





Bonus points for any of you that can name one or two of my favorites.  ;)

8 comments:

  1. Great picks. Tim Curry was perfect in The Rocky Horror Picture Show


    Hmmmm. One of the Twilight movies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff, he was! I also liked him in Clue.
    I started to read the first Twilight book but never got back into it. Might have seen part of the first movie but it definitely did not make my list of favs. Thanks for your guess though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices, M!

    Okay, let's see...one of your TOP favorites?

    How about...Memoirs of a Geisha?

    Have a FAB day, neighbor!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ron, as you know, I adore Geisha! Unfortunately, I can't say that that movie would be in my top 5. The book was great though.

    Hope your day is fabulous too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm interested to know what your three favourite films are, I can't even hazzard a guess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...movies! All hail movies!

    My top three are, without a doubt:

    1: Fight Club
    2: The Warriors
    3: 12 Angry Men (1957)

    ...wow, reading this is looks like I'm following a theme or something. Heh...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Akelamalu, Chocolat and Dangerous Liasons are the top two and then after that soooo many more, like Moonstruck, The Thomas Crown Affair, French Kiss, etc. etc.

    HT, I saw Fight Club years ago but the other two don't sound familiar. I guess I like chick flicks. ;)

    Birdie, great scene! Awesome movie. I saw it in the theater wayyyy back when it first came out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!