Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2007

There's Something About Who???

I considered the title 'Mary, Mary Quite Contrary' but that seems to have been taken. There must be alot of us out there, even tho quite a few people have said, 'what's your name again?', as if thee most common girls name should be forgotten. Just yesterday in an email, I was referred to as an enigma. After a few moments to ponder what that meant, as I hadn't heard the word in some time, I decided to embrace it as yet another wonderful description of ME. I am a SAG, afterall, so that I puzzle some people is no big deal. I'll leave predictability to those less able to zigzag thru life. My parents were very prepared for things. They lived, for the most part, by routine after us kids came along. Not that there was a single thing wrong with that. It was a stable environment with both parents in the home, Dad worked, Mom retired from her nursing career early to stay home with us. After losing her first child only a few hours after his birth, becoming a full-time Mom when me and sis came along must have been very important to her.
I'm a happily married SAHM too, just with a few added twists. Now that our daughter is grown and enjoying her first baby, and my son will be a high school Freshman this year, I have a little extra time to figure out what else I might like to learn and do in this lifetime and tell a bunch of strangers about it as I go.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!