My favorite color is purple.
I don't like mushrooms.
If I had the chance to meet anyone in the world,
it would be the Dalai Lama.
My best trait is my sense of humor.
I was married only 5 months after graduating high school.
Christmas Eve is my favorite day of the year.
My birthday is my second favorite day of the year.
I color my hair.
I have trouble sticking to a schedule.
My husband is my favorite person.
I miss the relationship I used to have with my sister.
I don't like being called 'grandmom' so I use 'Mimi'.
I'm trying to learn detachment.
The violin is my favorite instrument.
I was with my parents when they died.
Geisha fascinate me.
I want to travel to Europe.
I'm interested in most things relating to Mt. Everest.
Right now, my toenails are painted red.
I have hundreds of books.
I make great soup.
I cannot sing.
My middle name is Catherine.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!