
This must look very strange.... yes, I've posted a picture of feet. If you got the impression that I was normal, let me set the record straight, sometimes odd things may appear on my blog. What more can I say? Oh, you want to know why I've taken a picture of me and honey's feet? My girlfriend is in Florida on vacation. She was in Key Largo today, Key West tomorrow, and soon to be in Disney World. Nice! :) Earlier, on her Flickr page, she posted a poolside sunset picture.... you guessed it.... of her and her husband's feet. She had a beautiful French manicure and sparkley toe ring. Since my toes are painted red right now I got the silly idea to take our picture too. We won't be having room service this week or meeting Mickey Mouse but atleast we can play footsies. Hope you are having fun my friend! We're sooooo jealous.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!