Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Halloween Fun

Can you believe it's October already???
I played Halloween Hangman waaaayyyyy toooooo long this morning. It's a fun game and a little addicting. Give it a try!

5 comments:

  1. As the scarey midnight owl said: Woooh-HOOOOH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over how some of the stores morph Halloween into Christmas as decorations are out already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this time of year..... yes, they push Christmas on us wayyyy tooooo soon tho. I have started shopping here and there because our list is soooo long that I try to get a jump on the crowds, etc. but I definitely do not want to be listening to holiday music until Thanksgiving. One of our local radio stations will start in with the themey music any day now. Thank gawd for IPods! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bottom row, 4th one along, looks like someone I used to go to school with...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH we all went to school with that one. Hell, we probably were all that one at some point. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!