Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween

Here are a couple more pictures from today. My niece and nephew (Miss Christmas and Hippie Dude) came over to trick-or-treat with my son (scary mask) and even little Alex was dressed up for his 1st Halloween. Mimi loves you Alex!!!

9 comments:

  1. Your grandson is beautiful. I must be insane but I have seven kids at home and I still look forward to being a grandparent, although it better not be for at least another ten years! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks littledreamer! WOW, seven kids are a handful... you would probably get a kick out of the video on my page about all the stuff moms do every day. You could add a bunch more things I'm sure. LOL
    How old are your kids?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little Alex is just too adorable in his little outfit, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. la sapphire fliteur, thanks for stopping by... yes, Alex is a joy!!! Sure gained alot of weight since his preemie days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always think kids in fancy dress are really entertaining... one of the funniest things is how the so unselfconsciously forget they're drest up and carry on acting normally while looking to all appearances like a fairy/gnome or goblin... I find that so funny...(!!) ;->...

    ReplyDelete
  7. My stepdaughter Haylee is 14, my oldest son Dante is 15, Isaac is 11, Christiana is 9, Gabriel is 8, Scott is 4, and Lyle Jr is 2. My stepson also comes every other weekend and half the summer so our house can be pretty busy. We have his, mine, and ours. People often ask me how I do it, but I don't know any other way. I probably don't do it the best but I do it the best way I know how.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gledwood.... we always get ALOT of trick-or-treaters and some years their costumes are wonderful. Then there are the ones who just grab a sports jersey out of the closet, if that. My sons friend came to the door and said his wig and glasses were in his treat bag and I said, when you put them on, you get candy. LOL

    Hammer... it does look like a dalmation, but actually, it was a cow costume. You just can't see the little ears and tail in the photo. He'd looks adorable in ANYTHING tho.

    Littledreamer, that's some range of ages but I guess the older ones maybe keep the younger ones busy at times, or vice versa. That's all you can do... the best that you can. I'm sure it's a house full of love. Well, when the bickering between sibs stops anyway.... I only had two, 9 years between them and they still managed to fight at times.
    Take care. M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!