Ooops.... I let another biz picture find it's way to my main blog page. I just couldn't resist showing this off, even tho I am still learning the camera settings and some pictures aren't as clear as I'd like. This necklace I made using red stone and glass beads, crystals, and sterling silver. Yummy, yes?? It's currently making it's rounds to a couple of my girlfriend's offices and may soon find a home. If not, Valentine's Day is just 'round the corner. Actually, there is a similar bracelet and if it doesn't sell, it's MINE in the new year!! :) Thursday, December 13, 2007
Holiday Jewels!
Ooops.... I let another biz picture find it's way to my main blog page. I just couldn't resist showing this off, even tho I am still learning the camera settings and some pictures aren't as clear as I'd like. This necklace I made using red stone and glass beads, crystals, and sterling silver. Yummy, yes?? It's currently making it's rounds to a couple of my girlfriend's offices and may soon find a home. If not, Valentine's Day is just 'round the corner. Actually, there is a similar bracelet and if it doesn't sell, it's MINE in the new year!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
O yeah! That is lovely
ReplyDelete;->
Thanks Gledwood! I enjoy my job ALOT!
ReplyDeleteOh, that is gorgeous - just lovely! And with a bracelet to match? How about earrings?
ReplyDeleteI think that is an incredible piece and so I say again: why aren't you selling at the Ren Faire?!
Hi Aislinge, yes, there were earrings. Not sure what is left, I sent a bag to a friends office so will get that back sometime this week I guess.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the compliment. I haven't had much chance to look into Ren Faire yet having just started the craft circuit. But that's in PA tho, right? I'm only registered in NJ right now for tax purposes. When is that fair??