Burfica, well, atleast his PopPop's anyway. ;) Fiwa, he makes some sweet faces that's for sure. Just gotta keep being quick with the camera to get them! Ron, when she first started with the clippers I was horrified thinking NOOOO toooo much. But it came out okay. And perfect for the summer. Debi, of course certain things you do make him laugh and smile so he's very interactive right now. Hammer, yeah, I have a picture of two when I was young and that Dorothy Hamil cut only looked good on her. Bichonpawz, yup he's a cutiepie! :) Anndi, soooo funny, that is exactly what it is, and I totally missed it til you said it! Bekah, your photos were great, I enjoyed visiting! Rhea, he is all boy! My hub tried to cut our daughters hair years ago. Oh my, hard to describe. She looked like a boy for awhile. LOL Jane, aren't they just precious at this age??!!
He sure has his grandparents good looks huh??? heheheheh
ReplyDeleteLol!!! I love the 3rd picture down, what a hoot!
ReplyDeleteI think in the last one he was getting tired of posing. :)
Cutie patootie.
Oh M...can I JUST tell you how MUCH I enjoyed these photos????
ReplyDeleteAlex has got the most EXPRESSIVE face!!
I LOVE the third one down. It's like he's giving the HI sign!
And the last one...is PRICELESS!
This kid needs to be in PICTURES!!
GREAT haircut too. I just recently cut mine and the front of Alex's looks just like mine. Your daughter did a great job!
Thanks for sharing this moment with us, M
Thoroughly enjoyed it!
Have a COOL weekend!
What a little angel boy. He knows how to ham it up for the camera like mine I can see.
ReplyDeleteIn my day they used a bowl...lucky kids these days don't know how good they have it ;)
ReplyDeleteCute little guy!!! Great pics!
ReplyDeletePrecious! The half moose is a very difficult move to master, he has it down pat!
ReplyDeleteMommy did a good job!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for stopping by and viewing my photos and my blog! I really appreciate it~!
What a little cutie you have there!
Bekah
Alex is adorable, and his hair looks good! I would not be a good person to cut my own kids' hair. I'd butcher it.
ReplyDeleteAlex looks great in that bright blue shirt. He's very photogenic and just adorable!!
Oh my goodness...He is so adorable!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBurfica, well, atleast his PopPop's anyway. ;)
ReplyDeleteFiwa, he makes some sweet faces that's for sure. Just gotta keep being quick with the camera to get them!
Ron, when she first started with the clippers I was horrified thinking NOOOO toooo much. But it came out okay. And perfect for the summer.
Debi, of course certain things you do make him laugh and smile so he's very interactive right now.
Hammer, yeah, I have a picture of two when I was young and that Dorothy Hamil cut only looked good on her.
Bichonpawz, yup he's a cutiepie! :)
Anndi, soooo funny, that is exactly what it is, and I totally missed it til you said it!
Bekah, your photos were great, I enjoyed visiting!
Rhea, he is all boy! My hub tried to cut our daughters hair years ago. Oh my, hard to describe. She looked like a boy for awhile. LOL
Jane, aren't they just precious at this age??!!
How cute is he? LOVE the pictures.
ReplyDelete