Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

One Picture


Since it's almost 3 am and I made a comment on Vent about being a Vampira just a little while ago, I figured this was a suitable picture for the final day of the challenge.  And it's Halloween weekend, so all the better! 
Obviously, not a current photo.  If it were, I'd be up all night long with Photoshop working on gray hair, wrinkles, and letting the liquify button do 10 20 lbs. of magic.  I get my money's worth from that program, oh yes I do.     
I'm guessing that this was circa 1990 at a Halloween party we had in our apartment.  That would be hubby sitting with me, although can one ever be sure who's hiding behind a mask??   


The Ten Day You Challenge was quite fun.  Now I have to come up with something all on my own to blog about...... this could mean I'll be MIA for awhile.

Have a wonderful weekend!   

12 comments:

  1. OMG....what a FAAAAAAAAAABULOUS photo, M!

    And you're right...perfect for this Halloween weekend!

    Hope you're having a wonderful Saturday! Can you believe the snowy/rain we're getting? It already feels like WINTER!!!!

    Happy Halloween!

    Boo!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a real life liquefy button.

    Love the photo. A real beauty and the beast pair. (no offense to your hubby the mad clown)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Akelamalu!

    Ron, since I was up soooo late, I slept in this morning. The rain wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't going to change to snow later. I hope we don't get anything much more than some slush. We'll see. I want Fall back!!!

    Enjoy your weekend, my Philly friend. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeff, ME TOO! Thanks, and no offense taken... he's a sexy beast underneath. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that masked man is pointing his big weapon in your direction! ;)

    I caught up with the previous posts too
    great choices
    especially pasta, chocolate, and anything by the Beatles

    I'm glad you liked my latest shot, I didn't get any photos at the reception
    it was just too crowded and chaotic, there were about 25% more people than expected
    don't ask me how that happens

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dianne, haha! He's been chasing after me with that big thing for years! ;)
    I like many of your photos, thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the photo, Mary!! Breene used to be a clown. I'm glad he doesn't put the old costume on because I find clowns so damn creepy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great way to finish up the 10 day challenge!

    ...and that knife doesn't look very sterile! Heh...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jane, makes me miss the days of my youth just a bit. I don't so much like the hobo or scary clowns but I do like Pierrot(the mime type) ones.

    Thanks, HT!
    I'm sure he got rid of it in the Delaware River later that night. haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. I kinda miss those days...when we used to dress up in costumes and party the night away!! My daughter is doing it these days. It has literally been years since we have! Have a great Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jeanne, we went to a costume party a couple years but haven't had one or even decorated for many years. My daughter had a party on Saturday but we weren't invited... the horror! We gave them a little grief about that so ended up getting a last-minute invite...uh, no thanks. LOL Eh, that was probably a wild night and our party animal days are long gone. haha


    HAPPY HALLOWEEN to all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!