The memorial for Katrina was today. Alot of people went to offer support and it was very obvious from all the love that this young girl will be missed by many. What else is there to say other than how sad everyone felt for the grieving her family has to do. I framed a picture of Katrina and decorated it for her Mom. There were so many beautiful pictures of her around their house for the memorial. Two t.v.'s were playing dvd's of photos thru the years of her and the family. Heartbreaking. But also knowing they have so many wonderful memories of special times to draw upon again and again was some small comfort.
R.I.P. dear soul, your purpose on Earth was fulfilled and you can now know, once again, the truth until the cycle of life brings you back.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!