Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Who's that girl?

In this drama we call life, interesting characters help make the time we're here more enjoyable. Pictured above is one of my girlfriends. She's on vaca this week so we had lunch at an Indian buffet yesterday. Delish!!
Even tho we're about the same age, I was originally friends with her Mom. After she passed away, this lovely Aquarian ('cause she probably wouldn't want her name on my blog) moved closer to me and we got to start hanging out occasionally. I like neat people. She's a neat person!
Some things about her:
*She works in radio
*She loves The Cure
*She is into organic foods
*She enjoys gardening
*She obsesses over Mike Rowe
I don't think she reads my blog. She's crazy busy at work all week and weekends are for everything that didn't get done because she was too crazy busy at work all week. So computer time is pretty much out. But on the chance that she'll stumble upon it one day..... thanks for being a great friend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!