We don't have a large yard, but are lucky enough to have a few trees growing in the space we do have. My favorite is the Japanese Maple pictured in the above photo on the right. It's nice to sit on the porch and look at it.
This pink Dogwood tree is also nice right by our bedroom window. It's blooming now but in a couple weeks it's flowers will drop.

My favorite flower has always been lilac. I guess because we had a beautiful big bush in our yard when I was young that seeing them and smelling them now I'm reminded of childhood. I have a lavender vase that belonged to my Mom and I remember my Dad bringing me a bouquet of lilacs a couple years before he died. I have two small bushes here. They don't get many blooms but I'm just thankful for what does grow.

My favorite flower has always been lilac. I guess because we had a beautiful big bush in our yard when I was young that seeing them and smelling them now I'm reminded of childhood. I have a lavender vase that belonged to my Mom and I remember my Dad bringing me a bouquet of lilacs a couple years before he died. I have two small bushes here. They don't get many blooms but I'm just thankful for what does grow.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!