If you've been to my other blogs, you know that in addition to jewelry, I also design greeting cards. I have an obsession with paper! And embellishments! For the base I use either Watercolor, Bristol Vellum or another heavy cardstock paper. They are all strong enough to withstand the assorted items I might glue to them. I love fringe and ribbon and buttons and corrugated paper and tags and pop dots and...and...and...
I also have stacks of gorgeous decorative paper. Most people use those sheets for scrapbooking. I never really got much into that hobby but the cardmaking.... ooh... ooh... ooh!!!


Hi there! Your cards are fabulous!!! Always looking to change my EVAH changing blogroll!! You have some great stuff going on...love the jewelry! Thanks for stopping by!
ReplyDeleteThose are beautiful! No wonder your daughter was bugging you to make some more.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend -
fiwa
Great cards!! Very artistic.
ReplyDeleteHi Bermuda, thanks so much for the compliments and adding me to your blogroll!
ReplyDeleteFiwa, thanks! She raids my baskets from time to to time for a card. Hallmark is way too expensive and Mommy's are free! LOL I told her to bug me 'til I get up there and work, but it's hard because when she moved out, I turned her room into my craft studio and a small area with a bed for a guest. Then she moved back home with her family so I got assed out up there. LOL I still have my area, but I don't always like to invade their privacy. But now that craft fair season is breathing down my neck they know I need to work!
Happy weekend. :)
James, thank you. Even in the age of daily email, people still do like to give and receive greeting cards. And something homemade is always nice!
Those looks so funky and cool. I love the definition and the quote. Very nice! Definitely something I'd pick up in a store and look at (and buy!).
ReplyDeletewow those are very cool!!! I don't make cards but I sure do send a butt load every year. hahahahahah
ReplyDeleteRhea, thank you, I do too. I have a bunch of those sayings, some stickers, some vellum. All neat!
ReplyDeleteBurfica, we used to buy alot too but it started getting expensive. Making them was fun and nice to give something homemade. But guess what? It's still expensive. I cannot pass up the paper isle at the local craft store even tho I have hundreds of sheets now!