After that delicious award, you'de think I'd have something witty and interesting to say today. Sorry. Nothing. I was working and posting items on my other blog so to see what I was really up to, go there. ------>>> NOW. No, wait, don't go yet, keep reading here as I can atleast share a playlist I am listening to today. And I guess I can reveal that I ate some M&M's. No, you cannot have any. All gone. But you really wouldn't have liked them anyway..... yuck, icky... I almost couldn't finish the last 3 or 4. ;)
So Have I For You ~ Nikka Costa
Sweet Lady ~ Queen
The Show Must Go On ~ Three Dog Night
Beware My Love ~ Paul McCartney and Wings
Mary, Mary ~ Monkees
Your Auntie Grizelda ~ Monkees
Breaking the Girl ~ Red Hot Chili Peppers
Computer Blue ~ Prince and the Revolution
Don't Tell Mama ~ Cabaret original cast
Eminence Front ~ The Who
Spirit of Radio ~ Rush
Even Flow ~ Pearl Jam
Mummer's Dance ~ Loreena McKennitt
Serenade ~ Steve Miller Band
What Goes Around ~ Justin Timberlake
Bag of Tricks ~ Isle of Q
Rico Suave ~ Gerardo
A Change Would Do You Good ~ Sheryl Crow
You Rock My World ~ Michael Jackson
Could It Be Magic ~ Barry Manilow
Bron-Y-Aur Stomp ~ Led Zepplin
Butterfly ~ Crazy Town
Okay.... ready, get set, GO THERE NOW!
Howdy M,
ReplyDeleteHey...I visited your other blog and LOVED it!
How beautiful and how wonderful that you can do something you REALLY love and make income!
Ok...and about your playlist...
First of all, I was actually IN Cabaret, when I was acting in the theater and portrayed the MC. So I love the song, "Don't Tell Mama" (which is NOT in the movie version)...BUMMER!
I LOVE "Mummer's Dance"
And I was also a HUGE Manilow fan in the 70's...and "Could it Be Magic" was one of my favs...also "Mandy."
And ANYTHING by QUEEN...Rocks!
Wow....the more we read...the more see the many things we have in common!!!!
How fun!
Thank you, Blogworld!
HAHAHAHA you're fantastic!!! I'm on my way to the other blog!! :-) xx
ReplyDeleteYour playlist ROCKS! I haven't heard anybody listening to the Monkees in years...but they are good....arent they??
ReplyDeleteOoh, Ron thank YOU! I don't make a living at it, maybe some day though. We're saving for a trip so hopefully this craft season will help!
ReplyDeleteYou were IN Cabaret?? Oh fabu! I have seen it a few times. Twice with Joel Grey. He was so yummy. I loved the movie and the chemistry with them all. Powerful movie.
I do like alot of Queen stuff too. Just don't usually want to listen to one artist all day.
VBF, of course I am! Thanks for noticing! :)
See you over there my cutie patooty!
Bermuda, thank you! I always mix it up in a crazy way. I used to watch the show too! I think my favorite was Mickey.
Paul McArtney and Wings...
ReplyDelete(hmmm!)
I DID like Linda McArtney in the Say Say Say video... d'you know the one? I'll post it up 2day...
Hi Gledwood, I checked out the video, hadn't seen it in some time. I wasn't a huge fan of theirs, but liked a few things 'Wings' did. Linda's 'Cook of the House' was cute!
ReplyDelete