
Omelet with fresh broccoli, red peppers, and a few assorted spices. Right at the end I added some shredded champagne cheese (that's all I had left in the fridge) to finish. Also, I prepared a few potatoes sauteed with onions and for something sweet a sliced banana drizzed with honey and topped with cinnamon. All served with love, of course. :)
With hubby back to work, I went on about my day.... blogging...blogging... blogging. But in between I managed to start organizing some items going up for sale soon. With Mother's Day approaching I'm hoping greeting cards will be a big seller at an upcoming show. And of course jewelry! The other items I'm working on are for the holidays Memorial day and 4th of July especially. I think these colorful earrings are very patriotic! I still have to price them and design a few more pairs to fill out the display.


OMG Crystal!! That picture make my tummy RUMBLE!!!! I am soooo about to eat Kiethy!! *GiGGLeS* Yuummmmmmm!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd your earrings look FAB!!!
YOu take stunning photographs!!!
xx
Oh my gosh Crystal I would so buy a pair of those if I could. 4th of july holds special meaning around here.
ReplyDeleteNot only do I have tons of military men in my family. But my mothers birthday was the 4th of july. We still have the big picnic and cake on it even though she's no longer here.
Tag! You're it! :-) xx
ReplyDeleteOh I'm about to eat dinner and looking at that makes me hungry. It is absolutely beautiful too--all those colors. And the potatoes???
ReplyDeleteHubs is lucky. :)
Good luck with the sales.
Oh YUMMY!
ReplyDeleteThe earrings look beautiful! I'm sure you'll be very busy at the show.
Now that's my idea of an omelet
ReplyDeleteGiggle, strange but I don't really like eggs at all. I had about 2 bites of that omelet and really just the browned corners. LOL
ReplyDeleteBurfica, I wish I had the time to get Etsy going. I could sell stuff on there.
My Dad was Navy, so is my nephew. How nice you still celebrate and honor your Mom!
Giggle, I'll be over to see why!
James, we are into cooking again, he even goes to the grocery store with me now to plan out some meals.
Anndi, thank you very much, I hope so!!
Jeff, I make them a few different ways. Some weekends hub goes to the diner but it's so much better homemade!
Ok...I'm sitting here LICKING the computer screen over that freaking fabulous omelet.
ReplyDeleteDamn...I can actually SMELL it!
Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day!
Bravo on that omelet!!
And your jewelry is AWESOME!
Giggles is right...you DO take stunning photographs!
And I think you should charge $100.00 a pair for those earrings!!
I'll take 4!
Ron, isn't that a little dangerous!? Gotta watch those emf's ya know. hehe
ReplyDeleteFunny but I like breakfast food, just not at breakfast time. Sometimes we have it for din!
Thanks for the compliments. I guess at $100 bucks a piece I can throw the 5th pair in for free. ;) LOL