Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Good morning!



Oh she's found a new toy. The video button on the camera seems to be working! This is just a test to see if I can take a half decent film, transfer it, upload to the page, etc. Filmed this morning when Alex was first waking up. Maybe I can get him trying to crawl later. :)

3 comments:

  1. He wants raspberries! Not nanners! lol... what a cutie, and I just noticed, he has a dimple in his chin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable - and well done you for getting the movie to post. A skill I'm still working on. Thank you for the Birthday greeting and for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi fiwa... YES, he loves raspberries. LOL Oh he's cute all over the place. Getting his next 2 teeth too!
    Hi brad, thanks much. I was about to write another blogger and ask for instructions and then thought I could try to work it out. I'll stop over and ask if you want to know how I managed it. Be happy to tell the little that I know. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!