We attended a bridal shower yesterday. For awhile my daughter had to sit by herself because a couple of people at our table were late arriving and I was playing 'game diva'. My friend, Kimmy, the bride's Mom had been to my home jewelry demos and had so much fun playing the games she asked me to keep her guests busy for awhile before the luncheon. I usually cringe at the thought of standing in front of a group of people and yesterday there were double the amount than at my party. But I managed to work it out and it seemed that everyone had fun. Sooooo relieved!The soon-to-be Mrs. JB had alot of gifts to open! Mostly items for their kitchen. I decided on a 'Martha' paella pan from the gift registry at Macy's and a couple other items. In all these years of cooking I've made lots of rice dishes but never paella, didn't even know there was a special pan for that. Interesting. Might have to try it sometime.
Before we left, I took this picture of me and my baby girl. Can't believe she's 23.

Look at those two pretty ladies. Momma, you have a very proud look on your face - I can see why.
ReplyDeleteThanks fiwa! We've been thru it all together. Things have come full circle I think for us now and it's been nice especially since her becoming a mommy. :)
ReplyDeleteI love a witty style of humor. I, too, like astrology, but I'm sure you know much more about it than me. Thank you for sharing your personality! Have a terrific day.
ReplyDelete