Everyone was up and out of the house early today, so my son was the only one to get breakfast.... okay, seriously by the time I got motivated to make it and he was finally out of bed, it was almost lunchtime. But still good just the same.... pancakes with boisenberry syrup, powdered sugar and orange slices.
Yum! Those look so fluffy!
ReplyDeleteOk, awhile back I think you offered to tell me how to make homemade Miso soup. If you're still game, I'd like to hear the recipe. I just looked on my package of instant miso soup and realized it has a LOT of sodium. :(
Happy Sunday!
fiwa
Wow, that looks good! I just love making breakfast on the weekends :)
ReplyDeleteHi fiwa, YES, I will post it very soon! Thanks for visiting. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Jane, If hubby is home I get up early and do a bigger breakfast but even something basic is fun too.
Peace, Mary