Hubby has been watching episodes of the Three Stooges all day. ALL day. Thank gawd for Blogger! I tried to watch with him but you either get them or you don't. I guess I don't. Even when I was younger, they were just strange to me. Doesn't make sense really because I am into some weird stuff. I have Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman episodes on DVD for crying out loud. I've got a VHS set of H.R. Pufnstuf! But the nyuk, nyuk, nyuk, whoop, whoop, whoop...... must be a guy thing?Saturday, February 16, 2008
An acquired taste?
Hubby has been watching episodes of the Three Stooges all day. ALL day. Thank gawd for Blogger! I tried to watch with him but you either get them or you don't. I guess I don't. Even when I was younger, they were just strange to me. Doesn't make sense really because I am into some weird stuff. I have Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman episodes on DVD for crying out loud. I've got a VHS set of H.R. Pufnstuf! But the nyuk, nyuk, nyuk, whoop, whoop, whoop...... must be a guy thing?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like certain ones but they get annoying after a while.
ReplyDeleteNow I know where the people from jackass got their ideas.
I never could get into that show either.
ReplyDeleteThe one in the middle looks like he comes from the East End of London... it's just that expression on his face!
ReplyDelete;->...
Ah gleds so that is what eastenders look like then? LOL
ReplyDelete