Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Earth Day!

Over the weekend, I bought a few new ornaments for our yard. I like the bright colors of this sun. :)

Here are some links if you want to read about Earth Day.

The band Lovehammers is donating all proceeds from downloads on their song 'Trees' today. I don't know this band, I think they are considered alternative rock, but I bought the single for my Pod. Go HERE if you want to buy it too.
The garden project is going slowly but I have gotten 2 small beds almost done. I painted the sun and moon plaques too. My girlfriend gave them to me years ago when I told her I was planning to do some planting. She LOVES to garden and was hoping they would be a little incentive to keep going. I can't say that my yard will EVER looks like hers, but I try to fix it up a little bit each year.
Blogger is being difficult today and I cannot upload the other pictures of trees in my yard that I took this morning. I'll try again later. Until then, happy Earth day everyone!


4 comments:

  1. Happy Earth day! I love your sun & moon ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY EARTH DAY MARY!!!

    Hey...I'm leaving you a comment on this post, but I did look at the one above it and....WOW!!!

    Gorgeous! Don't you just love the EARTH??

    How wonderful that you have these beautiful trees and flowers to look at each day.

    Your yard looks magnificent to me!! And I love the decorations you purchased for it. Can't wait to see how it all comes together for you.

    Thanks for the lovely photos, dear lady. Enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. And I LOVE the BUSH count-down button!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Fiwa, they are appropriate for me with an interest in astrology. :)
    Ron, There is beauty to be seen everywhere. My friends are much better gardeners than I, but it's fun to get out there at the beginning of the season and freshen up! We are lucky to have those trees!
    Yes, the Bush button is important. It's not counting FAST ENOUGH tho. Wonder what will be left to the country when he's finished......?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!