"So today I ask you, if you are not fully living your life to the best of its potential what excuses are you making? What are the things you've told yourself that limit your growth? What steps are you prepared to take to get rooted, strong and centered"?That was borrowed from a blog that I love delving into. It made me stop and think because I have been the Queen of Excuses lately. Okay, sure there have been a couple legitimate things going on that make it hard to follow a certain routine some days. But there are ways around ALL obstacles. I've been looking for things to motivate myself and shortly after reading that, I got busy designing a bracelet! It's not finished yet, but it's certainly closer to being done than not. And with some shows coming up, I need to get my products ready for sale. Even though my business is not relied upon for income to pay bills and I am truly blessed to have a partner who has always handled our finances, I do need to earn money for other things. I let go of some of my goals for awhile, maybe taking my creativity for granted, thinking I'll get to it when I get to it. Recently, I've started to find that the flow is getting very stagnant. I can feel it, but have had a hard time doing anything about it. So I am happy today to have made a small step in the right direction. Inspiration comes in many ways!
Thank you, J. {{hug}} 
that alaska jade is beautiful, I had never seen it before. You do have some tallent girlie!!!
ReplyDeleteLook at that! From jumble of baubles into a beautiful bracelet. Well done.
ReplyDeleteI love the mother of pearl disks, what are you going to do with those?
Good for you that you're rolling again. Sometimes that motivation comes when we least expect it.
ReplyDeleteBTW I really enjoyed your 100x2 posts.
Lovely and precious... an extension of the lovely person you are dear...
ReplyDeleteBurfica, I have some assorted stones that I like alot, the colors are so nice. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteFiwa, I usually have things separated into plastic compartment boxes, it was just getting a bit messy lately and I needed to reorganize again.
Jeff, With a show this month, I needed it.
Glad you liked the 100 posts, they were fun to do.
Anndi, I'd like to think that those who buy a piece enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it. Hope the joy of the craft shows in my work. :)
That looks so fabulous! Your jewelry is gorgeous. If I had money, I'd buy some!
ReplyDeleteHi Rhea, thanks for the compliment! Eventually I will get an Etsy account and anyone 'with money' will be able to purchase things. LOL I don't have that set up right now tho, still just trying to get items ready for craft shows. I don't sell on Blogger.
ReplyDelete