These are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you. check
2. Post these rules on your blog. check
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself. check
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry. I'm breaking the rules here and only tagging THREE. It's my blog and I make my own rules! ;)
Hereby tagged are:
Hammer because he hasn't been blogging lately and I know alot of his readers miss him!
Redneck Diva because she just might do it.
Burfica because I don't think she complied with my last tag. Get to it girl!
My first answer is an elaboration of the second 100 things about me meme. Because I know you stayed up many nights wondering.....
1.) I lied on #9. I did not score 129 on the last IQ test I took. It was around 110. So I won't be joining Mensa anytime soon.
2.) After getting word late in the day that my jewelry pictures were received, I was accepted for a craft fair with a deadline of tomorrow for the application/fee. I was a little worried that the woman did not receive my file because there have been a few emails go missing. This may just drive me to drink. My friend had to re-send me something today because it never came thru the first time. Long Island Iced Teas all around, yes???
OH... so anyway... I had to rush a bit this afternoon to fill out the app and get the check to the post office. B O R I N G
3.) I'm eating 'reduced fat' wheat thins made with 5g whole grain per serving right now. So I'm wondering how many servings I will actually eat if I blog all evening and if I can still consider them to be healthy if I just finish off the box?? Hubby had a meeting tonight so I didn't have to cook. This is my dinner. And chai tea.
4.) I miss using my iPod in the car. Awhile back I thought the wire that connected it to the stereo had shorted out, so I bought a new one only to find it was the aux jack. Of course this happened practically minutes after the warranty expired. BestBuy wouldn't help and suggested I call Sony to see if they'de take care of it. I never did. I'm sure I have an excuse!
5.) I wore sandals for the first time this Spring today! The assistant at my dentist's office noticed and we chatted about them. Now that really could be borderline important, don't you think? A woman's feet sashaying around in black sandals with Revlon's 'violet surge' nail polish on might just be of interest to someone....
6.) I'm a terrible procrastinator. Gosh, maybe I told you that already on one of those 100 lists. It's soooo true. Like right now, I should be working. I have a bracelet that sold and just needs the clasp attached for pickup this weekend. And I'm BLOGGING???? My daughter just came downstairs to 'remind' me I need to get a few greeting cards done. My supply is very low and I have many shows coming up. And I'm BLOGGING???? Okay, okay.....
I'm going.
Going.
Gone.
lol... girl, you crack me up.
ReplyDeleteI swear I have my 100 things to put up, it's just so frigging long! I'm trying to figure out if I can shorten it. Quick and to the point, I am not.
Have some fun blogging and then go work on the bracelet. Balance in all things. :)
Have a good night!
fiwa
You tagged me before?? *insert innocent eye flutter here*
ReplyDeletehahahaha I know I know two people tagged me and I got busy then forgot who it was. I'm so bad. See...can't even remember what you tagged me about. And I'm way way to lazy to go back and look it up. hahahaha
I will do this one though. Probably tomorrow. I don't have much to say on Friday or the weekend.
Go check out my new digs on my blog, let me know if you like it or not.
Fiwa, quick and to the point??? What does that mean??? LOL Well, I didn't get the bracelet done, but I did manage a few cards. Envelopes aren't quite finished tho.
ReplyDeleteBurfica, Gosh what did I tag you for? The 100 things? I guess I don't remember either. I'm limited with who I can tag. Alot of people on my blogroll are just ones I read, they don't come by my page and some have not blogged in awhile. So I'll be bothering you more if you like Memes.
You put women's footwear in the unimportant catagory? I think some laws have been broken here.
ReplyDeleteJeff, I did hesitate on that one... but I already did a whole blog on my feet so they are only getting honorable mention here. No matter how hard I try, I just cannot be completely unimportant. ;)
ReplyDeleteMy ears perked up at the thought of sandals.. and woooooo the nail polish!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you lied to me about your high IQ and joining mensa. I will never forgive you now. (hehe)
ReplyDeleteThanks for doing the meme! I should have tagged you for it!!
Hi
ReplyDeleteAnndi, And a toe ring!!! I only have 1 or 2 but I love seeing them on women.
Rhea, Yeah, rocket science isn't my thing. I'm surprised I broke 100.
LOL