The daughter of friends of ours got married on Saturday. Very nice ceremony at a Methodist Church.
I wonder if my hubby was giving the groom some marital advice. My son is also in the pic.
Beautiful bouquet and rings.
The happy couple after the ceremony!
Grandson sporting some spikes and orange stripes.
My daughter and her family.
The wedding cake done in lavender and purple roses.
A little fun on the dance floor. 
Me about to plant one on my groom. :) p.s. Burfica, this is the one I told you about with the big rings and the cheap nails. LOL

I wonder if my hubby was giving the groom some marital advice. My son is also in the pic.
Beautiful bouquet and rings.
The happy couple after the ceremony!
Grandson sporting some spikes and orange stripes.
My daughter and her family.
The wedding cake done in lavender and purple roses.
A little fun on the dance floor. 
Me about to plant one on my groom. :) p.s. Burfica, this is the one I told you about with the big rings and the cheap nails. LOL

The wedding was alot of fun! The newlyweds went to a Sandals resort in Jamaica for their honeymoon.
I love weddings, everyone looks so happy and beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI really like the picture of you and your husband at the bottom - you look gorgeous.
happy monday-
fiwa
that is a big ring. hehehehe
ReplyDeleteI have a giant gaudy green ring, but Ilove it.
What a lovely couple you and your honey are!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!
ReplyDeleteGotta love a wedding, good times.
Fiwa, they are fun. Now my daughter and fiance are thinking about their day. At first it wasn't to be for 2 years. Wonder if they will try and do it sooner?
ReplyDeleteBurfica, I love me some big jewelry! Hub bought me that and a reddish one for Christmas. I picked them out tho and he said he'd have never guessed that is what I'd go for. LOL Silly man, he should know I'm a little gawdy.
Anndi, Thank you, we are still truly in love after all these years! :)
Jeff, sure was a good time! A new young couple just starting out, so romantic.
Hi Mary!
ReplyDeleteI sent you an e-mail today :) I love your photos! What a great family you have. I love the photo effects on your photos....is this from Picnick? I haven't heard of your program. I use paintshop pro 6.
Hi Jane,
ReplyDeleteYes, I use Picnik for some of the photos. I got the email, thank you!
Have a nice weekend. :)
Thanks for stopping by.
Beautiful wedding, love the cinderella/prince charming on the cake.
ReplyDeleteYour grandson is a cutie.
I love the picture of you planting one on your hubby!;
ReplyDeleteHi Rhea,
ReplyDeleteThe happy couple are returning from Jamaica either today or tomorrow.
Hubby hates... HATES... his picture taken so I rarely put one up. Being this was just a little bit of his side view I figured it would be alright.