Pages

Monday, April 21, 2008

You better f'ing read this!

Even though it's used pretty frequently anymore, there really have been only a handful of times in history where the "F" word has been completely acceptable for use.

They are as follows:

"What the @#$% do you mean, we are sinking?"-- Capt. E.J. Smith of RMS Titanic, 1912
"What the @#$% was that?"-- Mayor Of Hiroshima , 1945
"Where did all those @#$%ing Indians come from?"-- Custer, 1877
"Any @#$%ing idiot could understand that."-- Einstein, 1938
"It does so @#$%ing look like her!"-- Picasso, 1926
"How the @#$% did you work that out?"-- Pythagoras, 126 BC
"You want WHAT on the @#$%ing ceiling?"-- Michelangelo, 1566
"Where the @#$% are we?"-- Amelia Earhart, 1937
"Scattered @#$%ing showers, my ass!"-- Noah, 4314 BC
"Aw c'mon. Who the @#$% is going to find out?"-- Bill Clinton, 1998
"Geez, I didn't think they'd get this @%#*^ing mad." --Saddam Hussein, 2003

5 comments:

  1. OMGGGGGGGGG those are so #%&$ing perfect!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I wish I could claim authorship on this little gem, but I got it in an email. Still pretty f*$%ing funny tho! And you KNOW, I COULD have written it. Just been a little busy lately. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMFAO!!! I F*#@&ing AGREEE!!!


    You ROCK!! :-) xx

    (Btw - It's VBF - I've changed my name) *GiGGLeS* xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was hilarious. Sadly, *&CK is one of my favorite words, and it tends to pop out of my mouth at very inapproprite moments. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Giggle, how cute!!! I'll stop by for a visit soon. :)
    Fiwa, with the kiddies around I really watch it, and use 'frickin' or freakin' alot. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!