Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Learning to crawl!

Alex is just about 8 mos. old. Because he was a preemie, born 2 months early, he is a little behind on a couple things. He's just now starting to get into position for crawling but it's a real workout for him as his head is a bit big for his body right now. He has therapy once a week to help strengthen his neck muscles and balance out a few things. He definitely isn't lacking in cuteness though. ;)

5 comments:

  1. What a cutie he is! He saw those bright colors and was going for it - he'll catch up. And look at your beautiful New Year's Eve table - that is a gorgeous shot. It looks so warm and inviting.

    Thanks for linking my blog, I will link yours too and add you to my google reader - best thing they ever came up with for senile people like me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks cute and very interested in those toys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fiwa, can't believe how far he's come already. Thanks, a small candlelight party for a few friends is the best gathering.
    Ooh... what's a google reader?

    Hey Hammer, seems a second ago he was a tiny thing all of 4 lbs. and now he's all curious about his little world. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary,
    He is a dolly. It is amazing how quickly they grow up, so it is wonderful to see you enjoying him so much now. My own kids are growing up so fast, I miss them at that age. One is getting married soon, one just joined the Army...I am wondering if I can freeze dry the little one now, so I can always have one that still fits on Mommy's lap. Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dawn, yes this is a sweet age but I'm glad to be a 'Mimi' and not a 'Mommy'.... I can't handle that whole scene any more, this old bat needs her REST. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!