When I took my fuzzy pink socks off last night and threw them down on the living room floor ('cause hubby generously offered a foot massage, yeah baby!) I had no idea that they would become 'sock man' and scare the bejesus out of my daughter when she came into the room later. I figure it's a sign and we need to treat him with great respect, so today I approached the hallowed site with great care and thought carefully of a question:Oh wise one, should I wear thick socks like these today? A booming response came forth:
'NO... foolish girl who doesn't watch the weather channel, there's a heat wave passing through your town this day... wear the thin winter white knee highs.'
Thank you great master! I have to go now, my barista at Starbucks called to say she is contemplating when to begin creating my chocolately soy beverage. I told her to roll out the purple carpet and start steaming the milk..... I'm on my way........
He looks like the carved stone faces on Easter Island. ;)
ReplyDeleteThat is spooky and funny at the same time.
ReplyDeleteHi Fiwa and Hammer..... it was strange.... but my blog about it was even weirder. Geeeeeez I was in a bizarre mood yesterday. It really must be this warm weather. Ick.
ReplyDeleteI want some warm weather, my feet are freezing! I may sneak into your house and steal sockman to keep me warm! Hugs, Dawn
ReplyDeleteHi Dawn, One of my fav craft stores... ACMoore... has lots of those warm fuzzy socks in different colors for each holiday.
ReplyDelete