Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Hello Gorgeous!


Another picture Mimi??? Make sure and tell everyone what a good boy I am. I eat all my nanners and am trying really hard to crawl and I know everyone laughs at my wiggle butt. It's hard to figure all this stuff out. I know Daddy is helping me stand and one day you will all have a hard time keeping up with me and Mommy might have to use my big long name .....Alexander Joseph..... come back here. It's alright tho, I'm only exploring this great big world. Okay, the outfit is cute and all, but can I get in my onesie yet?? You know how I like to be nakie!

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable boy!

    Thank you for finding me through the book connection and coming for a visit to my blog! Reading through yours is very enjoyable. I've marked you as a favorite daily visit and I'll be back soon.

    Happy thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... he looks so cute in his jacket and shirt! I love the picture of him with puppy below - it's hilarious how the dog appears to be trying to upstage him in the photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane, thank you for adding me and your kind words. I'll visit you again soon too! Peace, Mary

    Hi Fiwa,
    Ollie is really funny. Like a little person himself sometimes.
    Yes, that outfit was darling!
    Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!