Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Summer '83

I took this picture of my honey on a camping trip in 1983. He was laying in the tent looking so adorable, how could I resist. Back then, he didn't always mind a photograph being taken. These days I have to practically beg, most times his hand just goes right up in front of the camera like the paparazzi is chasing him.

3 comments:

  1. Saw you comment and wanted to came by and say hi. thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way. I usually hold the camera so people don't try take my picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jeff, thanks for stopping by.
    Hammer, my whole family is getting that way. But they should know by now I don't post anything 'unflattering' of any of them, so they should be more compliant. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!