Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Alex and Granny

Alex still has a stuffy nose but is just as cute as ever with his new little teeth. He has 6 of them now! And he's starting to find his voice. All last night he was saying ... rah, rah, rah, dah, dah, dah. Awesome little guy!
Oh the fun I'm having with photo programs. I think I was playing around in Picnik for this one. Didn't take too much to give the old gal an aged look. ;) Didn't realize these glasses make me look like such a 'granny'.
I love that font, isn't it cool!?

8 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeeeeeee that font too. He is so dam adorable!!! As you are too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great font! Very cute grandson too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That font is great - and it's such a good picture of you! And of course Alex, but he gets automatic cute points because he's a sweet baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello ladies!! I haven't seen that font anywhere else that I know of. Good thing too, or people would have a hard time reading my emails as I'd be using it all the time!!
    Thanks for the compliments too but I guess I'm having a bit of a hard time with this getting older crap. LOL I better not start saying shit like 'deary' and 'bring granny her shawl'.... please NO!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't call any woman granny, no matter how old she was.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sonny boy... I mean Jeff. LOL Good answer! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's really a nice picture of you. The glasses make you look distinguished. That's what I always say about my glasses. :)

    The font is fabulous. Just what I need for my crazy ass life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi James, Thank you, and yes, I guess some glasses really do work altho sometimes the world looks better without them.
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!