Rhea, at Word Tangle posted a challenge that she had gotten from another blogger, who got it from another blogger... you know how it goes. It's a 'Six-word memoir' based on the idea that Hemingway was once challenged to tell a story this way. His apparently read: 'For Sale: Baby shoes, never used.' So the basic rules are to write your own, post on your blog with or without pictures, link back to the person where you found it, and tag people by commenting them. I don't know if I'll tag anyone specifically.... so if you read this and want to do it, feel free! Here's mine:
Creative
Sagittarian

Exploring life

Creative
Sagittarian
Exploring life

Living passionately!
Look how GORGEOUS you are!
ReplyDeleteThat's a really neat meme, I think I'll tag myself, but I gotta think about it for awhile first.
Happy day -
fiwa
That is very very cool. I'm with fiwa look how GORGEOUS you are!!!! hehehehehehe
ReplyDeleteI have to say what the others have said, "you look gorgeous!!!".
ReplyDeleteOH ladies.... how SWEET to say that. Really kind. I have been inspired lately by pictures I see on blogs... collages... self-portraits... etc. I would love to have better skills and learn how different effects are done. B/W is interesting too.
ReplyDeleteA girlfriend of mine always gets great captures, both scenery and self shots and Jane, your pictures are really wonderful.
I just saw a book yesterday at Barnes that I might have to buy on photographing arts and crafts. That could be helpful for the biz!
Thanks for stopping by. That was a fun meme.
Peace, Mare