Check out my nice white duds. Can I have a jar of plums?? Please. Can I just mess the suit up a little bit?
Oh mommy I love you! Gimme a kiss. :)
Hello Jesus. They are talking alot about me and you today, huh?
Me and the 'rents. YES, Mommy, I know I'm a good boy. Where are my socks? Can I play with toys yet?
The lovely Mother B. seems to think I'm all that, but she got my hair all wet. And she took my socks off.
Hey cuz, glad your submarine came back in time for you to get to my meet and greet! They took my damn socks. Oops, sorry Jesus.
Is he the darling new little man in town? Oh yes he certainly is! Thanks lady, nice to meet you too. Uh... have you seen my socks?
What's with this strange hat? Whoa, you know I got smelly oils rubbed on me today. The nice lady with the purple robes lifted me way up. That was kinda fun. We lit a candle together too but I don't think I'm allowed to do that again. Did they tell you my socks are missing? And another thing.... all that singing, sheesh, take lessons people. Hey, do you have any nanners?
Gotta run for now, it's time to PARTAY! Thanks for stopping by! :)
I bet the sock monster that lives in the dryer ate them. That's where mine go.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh - that 3rd picture down is too much! How on earth did you get him to pose like that?!
ReplyDeleteI bet his little toes were cold with no socks.
Looks like it was a great day.
lovins,
fiwa
LOL Burfica, I think they just automatically come with any dryer purchase.
ReplyDeleteFiwa, the camera wasn't cooperating so much that day, or rather I wasn't focussing correctly or had the settings wrong for the lighting in the Church, so I was just clicking a bunch of different shots hoping to get ones that would work. This one turned out sweet. :)