Pages

Monday, March 31, 2008

Another 100 things

Darling Fiwa, tagged me with this one and I'm happy to comply. Who doesn't like to go on and on and on about themselves?? LOL OH dear one, if you are reading this now, you are TAGGED right back. I don't care whether you do 10 or 100, get a list going girl! I'll be over to check it out soon. :) And anyone else who wants to do it! Let me know and I'll swing by because:
1. I am intensely curious about people.
2. I can play pinochle.
3. One of my dogs cost $1000.00
4. My favorite composers are Beethoven, Mussorgsky, and Mozart.
5. My worst feature is probably my teeth.
6. My best feature might be my eyes.
7. Some of my friends call me 'Juji'.
8. I believe in reincarnation.
9. I scored 129 on the last IQ test I took.
10. My parents both died of cancer.
11. I prefer white pizza with broccoli, spinach, garlic, and tomatoes.
12. I love my home.
13. My house used to be very clean, it isn't anymore.
14. I'll be 44 this year.
15. I wish I could have my mind but someone else's body.
16. My children are awesome, but I don't want to have any more.
17. My sister-in-law was a runner-up in the Miss U.S.A. pageant.
18. I start to cry immediately at the sight of a blimp.
19. I'm not afraid of death, just the process of dying.
20. My eyes are hazel.
21. I quit smoking 9 or 10 years ago and cannot stand the smell of it now.
22. I've never voted republican.
23. I had an iguana named Cupid.
24. You can change my mind.
25. I got one speeding ticket but went to court and got the charge changed.
26. When I really like a movie I will watch it over and over again.
27. I can recite nearly all the words in the movie Murder By Death.
28. I hate being naked.
29. I rarely shop online.
30. My rising sign is Capricorn.
31. I'm German from my Father's side and Irish from my Mother's side.
32. My sister's name is Ann.
33. We used to be best friends but hardly talk anymore.
34. The ceiling in my living room is painted royal purple.
35. I don't get wrestling or boxing.
36. My favorite musical is Cabaret.
37. Some of my favorite words are soiree, snarky, luna, chateau, sashay, and muse.
38. I can say hello and thank you in Korean. I used to know more but I've forgotten.
39. I think the character Karen on 'Will and Grace' is a riot.
40. If I drink coffee, it has to have cream and sugar in it.
41. I love rubber stamps.
42. I was married in City Hall by the Mayor.
43. I was born in November.
44. Sometimes my birthday falls on Thanksgiving.
45. I am interested in Britain's royal family.
46. I don't have a dishwasher.
47. I have hosted a few murder mystery parties.
48. I wish Dawn would get back to blogging.
49. Most of the baristas at my fav coffee shop know my drink.
50. Venti Soy Cocoa is my passion in a paper cup.
51. I wear lipstick just about every day.
52. I can eat them prepared one certain way, but generally do NOT like eggs.
53. I have partied with sailors.
54. I completely support gay marriage.
55. I cannot parallel park.
56. Worms, centipedes, and millipedes totally freak me out.
57. I can eat with chopsticks.
58. I take prescription medicine for reflux.
59. I love when my husband tells me about his day.
60. I know a couple serious pot heads.
61. I don't like camping.
62. I was only 5 lbs. at birth.
63. I have been caught many times by hubby watching Cathouse on HBO.
64. I will vote for Barack Obama if he gets the nomination.
65. My nephew is in the Navy.
66. I prefer silver to gold.
67. I've seen the B-52's in concert.
68. I have a Myspace page but I rarely use it since I started blogging.
69. I'm against the death penalty, but would support doctor assisted suicide.
70. One of my best girlfriends died because of a botched surgery.
71. I want to be cremated.
72. My extreme friendliness could be mistaken for flirtation.
73. My favorite song is 'Seasons of Wither' by Aerosmith.
74. I think Nigella Lawson is a very sexy woman.
75. I don't tan.
76. I love my husband's very long hair.
77. My favorite painting is 'The Large Bathers' by Renoir.
78. My favorite Bond movie is 'The Spy Who Loved Me'.
79. I enjoy Bill Maher's sense of humor.
80. My handwriting neat and fancy.
81. I love Tango music.
82. My husband adores me but he doesn't always understand me.
83. My favorite Christmas tree is vintage silver aluminum with with lots of branches and pom pom ends. I don't own one, but it is a special memory of my childhood.
84. ENFP are the results of my personality test.
85. My husband doesn't wear cologne and generally I hate the smell of it on men.
86. Strawberry is my favorite ice cream.
87. Blueberries are my favorite fruit and picking them is fun.
88. Many times I'll look thru a magazine from back to front.
89. You probably couldn't handle me on a daily basis.
90. In winter, I turn the thermostat to 62 at night.
91. I adore the movie Chocolat.
92. I'm a terrible gardener.
93. I don't drink enough water.
94. I hope to travel to Europe some day.
95. I really enjoy sweetened iced tea.
96. Ann Taintor's art makes me laugh!
97. I'm more sensual than you think I am but probably less sensual than I think I am.
98. I'm making chili for dinner tonight.
99. If there's anything else you want to know, you can ask.
100. I lied about one of those things. ;)

4 comments:

  1. *100* LOL! That cracks me up - now you will have me endlessly wondering which one!

    It's amazing how many of your 100 I read through thinking, "Yep, me too".

    I have done the 100 things list twice, so I'll post the link to them, but I'll see if I can come up with a few new things too.

    lovins -
    fiwahopeyoudidnotlieaboutnigella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Fiwa! I'll have to dig around in your blog and see if I can find a list or two. They are so much fun!
    A little help:
    The ground beef is thawing as we speak so chili really is on the menu.

    Dennis is the first name of the guy who owns the Bunny Ranch where Cathouse was filmed and Air Force Amy is a VERY popular legal prostitute there. So see, I really have watched the show. LOL

    #5 is true. I am at the dentist wayyy toooo much, just had another procedure today. :(

    Peace, Maryiwouldneverlieaboutthatlovelygoddess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh now I'm wondering which one you lied about. I know most card games too, cept bridge, I just don't understand bridge. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Burfica,
    I have never played Bridge, so I don't know if I would understand the rules or not. Oooh, I spelled it wrong so I have to go change it... but yes, we used to play PINOCHLE all the time with friends. Team pinochle is fun!
    And I would definitely not joke about my parents, so #10 is unfortunately a sad thing. #7 is an easy one to find true because it's also in my biz name... Juji... it is a nickname.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!