What a cutie pie!! Little boys start with balls very early. We started trying to roll the ball with my first son the minute he could sit up, practically. lol
I hope Rhea has a good sense of humor, because the first thing I thought of after reading her comment was, "I started playing with my balls at a pretty early age too."
Ok, Jeff, you can come out of the corner now. I should have known I would get a response like that! lol Boys!! (I have a pretty good sense of humor about these things, having two boys myself and a husband on a sixth grade maturity level most of the time.)
Rhea, thanks he is a sweetheart. :) Jeff, HAHAHA But you must go back into the corner until I tell you to leave because it's my blog and I give out the punishments around here. Rhea, speaking of punishments, with all those boys you must give alot of spankings. LOL ;) Jeff, KEEP QUIET. LOL Boys just like certain words don't they?? LOL
Okay Jeff, you are free to leave. A good sense of humor is one thing Rhea and I both have so you never were in any trouble. :)
Being a girl, I'm more entranced with his cute little outfit. Looks like he's ready to go on vacation!
ReplyDeletehappy weekend -
fiwa
Hi Fiwa, I LOVE that little outfit, soooo sweet and tropical. I must get back to researching trips. :) Peace, M
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie pie!! Little boys start with balls very early. We started trying to roll the ball with my first son the minute he could sit up, practically. lol
ReplyDeleteI hope Rhea has a good sense of humor, because the first thing I thought of after reading her comment was, "I started playing with my balls at a pretty early age too."
ReplyDeleteBwahahahaha
All right...going to go stand in the corner now
Ok, Jeff, you can come out of the corner now. I should have known I would get a response like that! lol Boys!! (I have a pretty good sense of humor about these things, having two boys myself and a husband on a sixth grade maturity level most of the time.)
ReplyDeleteRhea, thanks he is a sweetheart. :)
ReplyDeleteJeff, HAHAHA
But you must go back into the corner until I tell you to leave because it's my blog and I give out the punishments around here.
Rhea, speaking of punishments, with all those boys you must give alot of spankings. LOL ;)
Jeff, KEEP QUIET. LOL
Boys just like certain words don't they?? LOL
Okay Jeff, you are free to leave. A good sense of humor is one thing Rhea and I both have so you never were in any trouble. :)
Thanks Mary!
ReplyDeletehehehe