I am TRYING to get my fav U2 song posted via YouTube and it SAYS it'll post to the blog but it's not here YET. I gave it another go, but same message. If I keep trying will every attempt appear here later??? So there might be like 5 or 10 vids of the same song???? Guess we'll find out......
Hang in there people, I know you live to see what a domestic goddess does with her time, but for now I'll have to actually go get some work done around here until the internet gods allow me access again and let me bring Bono to you. The very very young Bono. Wow, you'll have to check it out if it ever arrives.
I have had that problem with them before - once it didn't show up for 3 days! Good luck.
ReplyDeleteOh man your preachin to the choir. I'm so computer stupid it's not even funny.
ReplyDeleteHope you get it figured out soon. And if youdon't you can take your turn at cleaning my house. hehehehehehe
Hello ladies.... no video yet. I am almost ready to give up but it's such a wondeful song I did really want to have it handy. :)
ReplyDelete